Code and test programming for in-house software programs Debug code for existing programs based on immediate needConduct end-user training upon completion of softwareBalance workday between multiple projects and respond immediately to tech support requests from staffImplement systems in in-house production environment report issues and concerns immediately to IT manager
- Good understanding of Java, and SQL server database
- Advanced knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft software
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent; advanced degree a plus
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Troubleshoot system bugs and issues
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a workflow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.